Job Number 14430 Automotive Dealership Service Manager Tri-Cities Washington
Prior New Car Dealership Service Manager Experience Required
If you are a Dealership experienced Service Manager available for the Tri Cities, Washington this may be a match for you.
- Coordinate activities of the service team members to provide a high level of customer service and quality.
- Lead, recruit, hire, transfer, discharge workers.
- Develop and implement training.
- Determine work standards and evaluate team member performance.
- Work with factory personnel and programs.
- Determine need and cost of automobile repairs.
- Work in a cooperative and professional manner with all store leadership.
- Set the standard of professionalism.
- Monitor safety standards and compliance
- Assist in setting and exceeding department goals.
- Strive to obtain superior customer satisfaction ratings including customer follow through.
- Assist with the monthly budget.
This is with a family-owned business that has experienced immense growth in recent years
$100,000.00 & Up Annually
* We Help Negotiate Pay that Works for You
* Benefit Package Available
We make Finding & Getting a Great New Job Simple, Easy & it’s Free
As a Staffing & Recruiting Service we are Contacted by Portland and Northwest Auto Groups & Dealerships to find them Dealership Experience People.
Melissa Lacasella, Senior Recruiter, 10th Year, oversees our Auto Group Vice President of Fixed Operations, Fixed Operations Platform Director and Dealership Fixed Operations Director, Service Director, Service Manager, Assistant Service Manager, Service Advisor, Shop Foreman & Technicians but Techs are rare. Melissa talks with Dealer Principles, General Managers, Fixed Ops Directors and Service Managers daily. You should get your Resume confidentially on her Desk.
Melissa Reviews 5.0 ★★★★★
Melissa did a good job of listening to my situation and what type of job I wanted at this point in my career. I didn’t want to just jump into something. She was very aware of what I wanted and found me two opportunities. She did a good job of tailoring those jobs to my needs. Melissa placed me as a Fixed Operations Director and I love it here!”
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
Free & Confidential New Job Service
35th Year in Business.
Melissa helps You with
Changing Jobs with less Stress
Free help with your Resume
Interviews that Fit your Schedule
Interview Tips & Coaching
Automotive Dealership Service Manager Tri-Cities Washington Automotive Dealership Jobs Forrest Grove Hillsboro Beaverton Tigard Wilsonville Newberg McMinnville Oregon City Gladstone Milwaukie Gresham Vancouver Automotive Jobs Oregon Seattle Automotive Jobs Oregon Washington Automotive Employment Recruiter Oregon Employment