Job Number 14677 Automotive Group Business Accounting Supervisor Portland Vancouver Area
Prior Automotive Dealership Accounting Manager Experience Required
- Work with professionalism, consistency, and objectivity.
- Lead by positive example & maintain a professional distance with employees
- Manage to the company’s policies regardless of personal opinion.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to private personnel and company matters while partnering with the manager of the team.
- Support business decisions when in front of employees, management, and business partners.
- Discuss any concerns you may have directly with the manager of the team.
- Oversee the daily activity of the various accounting functions within the department.
- Completion of timely release of vendor payments and/or accounting checks.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism while leading a team through various projects.
- Assist in creating and developing a quality team through interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, and effective managerial concepts.
- Approve and ensure accuracy of general journal entries.
- Maintain customer databases and file through compliance.
- Oversee correction process of intercompany discrepancies.
- Supervise the flow of documents and transactions.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
- More Details Available
Compensation to be Based on Experience Level
* Heidi Helps Negotiate Compensation that Fits for You
* Benefit Package Available
We make Finding & Getting a Great New Job Simple, Easy & it’s Free
As a Staffing & Recruiting Service we are Contacted by Portland and Northwest Auto Groups & Dealerships to find them Dealership Experience People.
Heidi Nelson, Senior Recruiter, 29th Year, oversees Dealership CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, Business Office Manager, Payroll Manager, HR Manager and all Desks in a Dealership Office. She also oversees our Auto Group Vice President of Finance, CFO, Accounting Platform Director, Area Controller, HR Director & more. Heidi talks with Dealer Principals, General Managers and Accounting Managers daily. As our Customer, it’s Smart to have your Resume Confidentially on Her Desk.
Heidi Google Reviews 5.0 ★★★★★
“I first spoke with Heidi 16 years ago when I was going through a tough time and moving to Oregon. Heidi gave me great advice about getting my degree in accounting and how it would help me in an automotive career. She was instrumental in me getting my Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. She placed me with a Portland area Auto Group and has been supporting me all along since then giving me great advice, information and support. I have the highest respect for her. I now have my Master’s Degree in Business.” Accounting Manager. Portland Auto Group
Heidi helps You with
Changing Jobs with less Stress
Free help with your Resume
Interviews that Fit your Schedule
Interview Tips & Coaching
Automotive Group Business Accounting Supervisor Portland Vancouver Area Portland Suburb Automotive Dealership Jobs Forrest Grove Hillsboro Beaverton Tigard Wilsonville Newberg McMinnville Oregon City Gladstone Milwaukie Gresham Vancouver Automotive Jobs Oregon Seattle Automotive Jobs Oregon Washington Automotive Employment Recruiter Oregon Employment